Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Belated Birthday Post

Last week was my Birthday. I is old now. But not too old. I had to go to work but I still had a lovely day. To celebrate on the day I went to Dinner with my family at Moo Moos Restaurant in Briz-town. It was superb. They surprised me with this amazing dessert.

It was great to spend the day with my family after having my annual joint Birthday party with the beautiful B from Style from the Suburban Intellect and another friend of ours at Limes Hotel. Here's some pics from the occasion (I wore this which you can make too!). I must stay Sarah at Lime's was super amazing, helping us to organise our little shindig so a big shout out to her!
Photobucket
This is Hilly. She blogs about music over here.
Photobucket
Birthday Girls!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The ever lovely Jane from Suburban Intellect too
Photobucket
Thanks also to all my wonderful friends, The best Boy in the world and my family and followers for making my Birthday such a lovely (and extended affair).

xoxo Kirst

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx