Monday, February 13, 2012

Lustworthy: Gorman Autumn/Winter 2012

You all know I love colour...and Gorman.  So it's no surprise I am lusting over pretty much everything in the latest collection.

And I'm certainly not the only one. The splashes of colour and mix of patterns has been well received by Bloggers and fashion types across Australia.

Photobucket
I have taken a particular fancy to the yellow coat and black and white spotted dress...and the coloured jeans! I am jumping on that trend despite the protests of some of my friends. Bring on the saving, I'm gonna get me some Gorman.

Which is your favourite?Are you looking forward to new season dressing? Tell me everything

xx Kirst

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx