Sunday, November 6, 2011

A belated Melbourne Cup post

I know this post is a lot later than your average Melbourne Cup post, but I thought I would post it anyway so you can see a number of attractive ladies in beautiful dresses having a whole lotta fun.

We we won best-dressed table and had a thoroughly enjoyable day. If you're curious I'm wearing my Gorman Backgammon Teadress with the Wittner wedges I bought in Melbourne, a vintage leather belt  and a home-made fascinator.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Line-up...really need to work on my posture :-s

Photobucket
1.5L for the Best Dressed Ladies
Photobucket
Photobucket

This first pic is from Instagram account - if you want to follow me on Instagram my name is myheartbeats. My Twitter name is myheartbeats84 (same as the blog) so you can follow me on both if you like. Go on, DO IT, you know you want to!

Hope you're all having wonderful weekends xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx