Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'd like to introduce myself

Greetings. 

I am the girl you see rocking leopard print gumboots at a music festival. 
The girl you see on the bus with different coloured nail polish every week.
The girl who cracked her ribs snowboarding. 
The girl who works that dancefloor like nobodies business.
The girl who is up for any adventure whether it be trawling the shops to find that perfect dress, jumping off a boat into the Adriatic sea or giving that guy a chance over dinner.

I'm also that girl you see walking into that office building to a job she doesn't exactly love. So to distract me from this existence, I will blog about the things I do love. Cupcakes, Zimmermann dresses, my travels, my lovers and the world I live in. Welcome to my blog - hopefully it will be an interesting experiment for both of us.

Love K







1 comment:

  1. hi, just found your blog and am your newest follower. You are gorgeous and I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx