Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lustworthy Summer threads by Mister Zimi

Photobucket
Despite the pouring rain outside, I can't seem to escape thoughts of long summer days and balmy nights. I'm hoping summer returns to us if only so I can buy and wear the entire Summer 2011/12 collection of Mister Zimi.

Mister Zimi is the brainchild of Zoe and Jimi Paul - a bright young Australian couple living in Bali. They produce beautiful on trend clothing  (some of the most standout pieces I've seen in a while) at super reasonable prices.

I already have a number of their pieces on my wish list including all of the following. The current collection seems to have that effortless and relaxed glamour I am always attracted to in clothing...hence I must buy some.

Photobucket

With my Birthday coming up I think I might purchase either the Red or Green Tina Mexican Dress provided it doesn't sell out first...fingers crossed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All Photographs available at and courtesy of www.misterzimi.com. No offence of infringement is intended in the publication of these photographs. Any issues or requests for withdrawal will be attended to immediately. Please contact me if there is a need for problem resolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx