Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We smashed it!

Photobucket

I know this post is a week (or more) overdue but I just wanted to send out a big thank you to everyone who supported me in the RSPCA Cupcake Day! I reached and exceeded my $250 fundraising goal, selling more than 100 cupcakes and raising $432 dollars. WOO HOO for animals!

If you’d still like to support you can donate at my personal fundraising page here
 
And just to prove I really did bake my arse off (honestly I don’t think I ever want to see another cupcake again) here’s some pictures  of the vanilla, chocolate and red velvet cupcakes I forced down the throats of my family, friends, and work colleagues.
Photobucket
Bet you wish you ordered some now :p


Photobucket

P.S. Sorry for the crap picture quality - my camera broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx