Monday, November 28, 2011

Colour blocking...take 2

Photobucket
Bathroom photoshoots scream glamour and sobriety

If you've been reading this blog, you may have noticed that I like colour. I like to wear it. All the time.

Whilst not all of it has been successful (let's just say The Office was not ready for pink tights), I think this cheap purchase from Ice - a store I had never entered until I saw this from across the shopping centre- is a winner.

Yes it's polyster and yes it was under $50 but it got just as many comments as this Gorman dress that I wore to Melbourne Cup and it is super wearable. Add some black accessories, my freshly blonded hair (it's good to be back!) and a pair of new season Wittner shoes and I was set for a fabulous night out.

Photobucket
BFFs
Photobucket
Back to blonde and hanging out with the Birthday girl.

Photobucket
With some beautiful ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx