Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Panda experience

It's a well know fact around these parts that The Boy's favourite animal is the Panda. So strong is his adulation of these creatures that for his Birthday/'Thanks for moving to Australlia for me' present I bought us both a VIP Experience at Alma Park Zoo which took place this past weekend. Basically we got to feed, pet, cuddle and interact with Nima and Dawa the Zoo's Red Pandas!!

These seven year old twin boys were so gentle and so absolutely, adorably cute I couldn't resist posting some photos of them on this here blog (along with a few from the rest of the day).Now get your butts to the Zoo!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx