Thursday, July 21, 2011

Danger Danger!

We're in the DANGER ZONE people. It's pay day tomorrow and I just found the Motel Indah Dress in Peach Wallflower online (styled in two different ways - which do you prefer?)...to buy or not to buy?
Photobucket


The fabric is calling my name, I'm not sure The Boy will be a fan but I don't really mind if he isn't because I love it!

This winter I have had a real struggle trying to find dresses with sleeves so the Indah seems to be the answer to my wishes but it is hard to tell if it will be flattering without trying it on (the one annoying thing about online shopping) and if the material will be nice in real life. My one complaint about Motel is that sometimes their fabric looks great in the pictures but is awful and cheap looking in real life. On second glance the dress does look scarily short but as I'd be wearing it with black tights this doesn't bother me too much.

Hmm decisions decisions! Advise away lovely readers - do you love it too, or do you think it looks like someone vomited flowers all over a dress??
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love it! The print and the way it fits are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks are great, i love the dress, the print is fab :)

    DayByDiva.Com
    DayByDiva.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress. I would kill to get a dress that fits like this one, it must be perfect when worn !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is lovely, such a nice print. on flying saucer blog there is a 20% discount code for motel btw


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx